Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Apples: An Infographic

Infographics have been a hot trend for some time. There's something delightful about information put fourth with great, spot-on graphics. Featured often in magazines and through news outlets, infographics may look simple, but they are far from it. Creating a successful infographic (whether the one I've created is successful or not is not for me to say) is a consuming task. First, you must collect accurate and timely data. Then you must illustrate that data in an engaging and clear manner. If executed properly, an infographic can be an excellent learning tool and pleasing piece of art all at once.

In celebration of one of my favorite times of year as well as National Apple Month, I created this little ditty (click image to embiggen). I featured a wide swath of trivia. If you'd like to see more infographics, and let's face it, who wouldn't; you can visit Daily Infographic or Good: Infographics.

2 comments: